From Pretoria / JHB
- Head North on the N1 Pietersburg Highway
- Pass through 2 toll gates
- +/- 50 km after 2nd tollgate take the Warmbaths turnoff (exit 238) and turn left towards Warmbaths. (This is the second offramp that says Warmbaths, the first says Settlers, Coddrington & Warmbaths. DO NOT take this one)
- Come to a T-Junction (O’Hagans, Green Fields in front of you) – turn right (over a small bridge)
- 1st traffic light turn left.
- Follow this Rd – turns sharp right and then hits the main rd, turn left here. Aventura Resort / Forever Resorts Entrance on left. Pass through stop street and +/- 50m further turn right into Grobbelaar Street
- Go straight on that road past Warmbaths dam on left. +/- 8km of tar rd and then 7km dirt rd. Follow signs to Elements
Dirt road will come to a fork – Take the left fork (signposted), drive +/- 5km and Elements will be on your right hand side
There are many golf estates in South Africa and very few can match Elements Private Golf Reserve, a stunning unique golf estate lying only 1 and a half hours drive north of Pretoria in the magnificent Waterberg region of the Limpopo Province.
The setting for Elements Private Golf Reserve is one of the biggest factors that count in its favor. The surrounding bushveld terrain varies between natural hillsides and open plains, with mountain views and perennial streams. The golf course meanders through a fertile valley of indigenous vegetation and artful landscaping.
The Clubhouse is located on a rise overlooking the 9th and 18 holes and offers an unsurpassed view of the course and surrounding landscape. Elements Private Golf Reserve has consistently been rated in the Top 20 Golf Courses of South Africa for the 10 years.
Elements Private Golf Reserve is a low density luxury residential estate with only 308 private homes being built on the 495 hectares property. The stands are positioned to ensure perfect harmony with the bushveld surroundings and unsurpassed privacy.
The natural game species resident to Elements Private Golf Reserve include: Kudu, Impala, Blue Wildebeest, Zebra, Blesbuck, Red Hartebeest and Mountain Reedbuck, Bushbuck as well as smaller indigenous species. Few other golf estates in South Africa can boast this kind of natural diversity and beauty.